Great Outdoor Adventures for Great Kids
WOLF CREEK CAMP’S location in the beautiful Hill Country of Central Texas allows campers to enjoy many exciting outdoor adventures.
In these outdoor adventures, campers experience excitement, personal challenge, and satisfaction, finding these adventures to be the perfect complement to their academic work.
Outdoor Adventures Include:
• Mountain Biking: Bringing their own bikes, campers explore many trails, both beginner and advanced.
• Wild Texas: Campers develop outdoor skills, including orienteering, natural history, survival skills, shelter building, edible and medicinal plant identification, archery, shooting, fishing, and tracking.
• Woodworking Shop: Using hand tools, campers design and complete woodworking projects.
• Swimming and Water Play: Campers enjoy swimming, canoeing, and fishing in our lake as well as in our pool.
• Kayaking and Tubing: Campers navigate both the Pedernales and Guadalupe Rivers.
• Horsemanship: An outstanding horsemanship program under the leadership of a 4-star Parelli Instructor.
• Team Building: Campers learn to work together as a team and develop both leadership and group interaction skills.
• Bouldering and Repelling